Trying to send an email message using Outlook for Windows, but receive the error, “We won’t be able to deliver this message to <recipient name>, because the email address is no longer valid”.
- Remove the existing “auto-complete” entry for the recipient’s email address from Outlook.
- Manually update the Offline Global Address Book (OAB).
- Click the Send/Receive tab.
- Click Send/Receive Groups, and select Download Address Book.
- By default in the Offline Address Book window,
- The check box to Download changes since last Send/Receive should be checked.
- The Choose Address Book field should be set to \Offline Global Address List.
- With the above settings correct, click the OK button.